Tuesday 25 May 2021

Revealing my feelings through Art

This term I drew my own self portrait. I had to draw my own face which was pretty hard to do . But thanks to Mrs. Yumul's help, I managed to finish my self portrait. It was so hard to  draw the mouth, nose, eyes, hair  and my face. I wish I had made it look more like me because it doesn't really look like me .

A few days later we had to draw 'feeling' lines. We had to use a white crayon and draw lines about how we feel when Mrs Agnew called them out. I liked drawing the gentle soft lines. I had to dye the paper with blue dye and all the lines were bright. When I was dyeing I made sure I was gentle so I didn't get it on my white t- shirt. I wish I could do some more dyeing because it was so much fun to do. 

In writing time I wrote blurbs about how I acted when I felt something. One of them was when is "when I feel tired, I go around in circles" and another one is "when I feel nervous, I get butterflies."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.